No matter how perfect the man in your life is, there is some twist of nature, some dark joke held by the universe that creates a complete inability for him to say those things you need to hear when you need to hear them. If it wasnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t true then there would not be a million images on Pinterest of Ryan Gosling with the words, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Hey GirlÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â added to them.
Am I right?
For some reason, women tend to need to hear certain words and phrases from their men as much as men need to have serious eye-candy from their women. The problem seems to be that, while most women Ã¢â‚¬Å“get itÃ¢â‚¬Â, most men donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t.
Here are some phrases that most women that I know wish they heard from their husbands. Guys, if you are reading this you might give it a try. Ladies, you might want to print this out and leave it on the back of the toilet Ã¢â‚¬â€œ you never know.
- You are always beautiful but for some reason you look more amazing than usual.
- Hey, why donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t I run you a hot bath, pour you a glass of Merlot, and take the kids to the park for an hour or so? DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t worry about dinner. WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll bring Chinese when we come home.
- I scheduled a sitter. Go get a mani-pedi, a massage, and meet me at that restaurant you like at 6:30.
- You know that room that you keep asking me to paint? I took the day off and did it while you were at work.
- You just turn over and go back to sleep Ã¢â‚¬â€œ I will clean up Junior, getting him back to sleep, and clean up the vomit.
- I love you.
- I am proud of you.
- You are really good at ____________.
- I love how you look when ___________
- LetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s head to a bed and breakfast this weekend and just relax together.
What are some things you wish your man would say?
Photo credit: holidayextras