I don’t have a big sweet tooth. I would much rather eat up a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips most of the time. But, when I do have a sweet craving, it just takes a small bite of something to satisfy that need and I’m good to go.
That’s why the cake pop trend really works for me and why I am so excited to personally know one of the queens of cake poppery, Candice Christopher.
Based in South Florida, she grew her little business from the ground up and is one of the pioneering online retailers for cake pops.
What We Love About Cakepops.com:
- Bite-sized (O.K. more like two bites) balls of moist, delicious cake dipped in chocolate.
- 9 different flavors year around.
- 10 seasonal flavors rotated throughout the year to include: gingerbread, eggnog, cherry chip cake, vanilla candy cane, pumpkin and more!
- Gluten free and steel cut oat to meet varying dietary needs.
- Ships nationwide!!!!!
- Orders can be customized to fit your needs.
Exhibit A: Penguin Cake Pops:
Exhibit B: Customized Colored Cake Pops with Drizzle:
What Are Cake Pops Great For?Â
- Kids Birthday Parties
- Corporate events
- Congratulatory baskets
Head over to Candy’s Cake Pops and place your order. You won’t regret it.