Keeping a household organized can be a challenge, so having help with keeping all of your tasks organized, appointment reminders set and in one place is ideal. The Orchestra App for iPhone offers you just that – a one-stop location for to-do lists, calendars, the ability to forward items from your email to your to-do list, reminder capability for those recurring Girl Scout meetings or karate classes and more.
The best part about this application is the fact that you can sync it up with family members who have the application on their phones and you can communicate in real time via chat.
Here’s a rundown of what you get:
- Voice recognition so you can record to-do tasks while also on the go
- Share your lists with anyone who also has the app
- Chat in real time via the app
- Integrate your email with the app to send important reminder tasks to your to-do list
- Set reminders for important dates as well as for recurring events
It’s so easy to become complacent and not check into these contracts further but when you’re entering personal information into something like this and sending it out into the great unknown virtual world, it’s important to practice due diligence and ensure you’re comfortable with what you’re putting out there.
Image credit: iTunes