The first time I got pregnant, it was in our planning to plan stages. There was no plan; it just happened. In fact, I was charting my cycles via an online site called Fertility Friend. It was fantastic, but it had no way of knowing that on the month I got pregnant with my first child, I ovulated a week later than usual.
The site is amazing. You simply plug in your information and it predicts your ovulation dates and the start date of your next menstruation period. You can add in dates that you had intercourse, chart basal body temps, input information about the consistency of your cervical fluids, etc. It is very comprehensive and with my second child, we conceived on the second month of trying.
I always thought an app would have been so much more convenient. When I got my iPhone, it was the first app I looked for. Iâ€™ve used it for the past 3 years and it is always correct. I love being able to cross check my FF calendar when making vacation plans, etc.
- Color coded fertility calendar: Your period, fertile days, ovulation and more at a glance.
- Cycle statistics.
- Fully integrated with the FertilityFriend.com website. Benefit from accurate ovulation prediction, detection and an extensive set of features on the website. No sync or upload of data required.
- Optional short passcode to protect your App from unwanted attention.
- Full data entry including temperature, cervical fluid, your custom symptoms, meds, default data and much more…
- Offline data entry and review when Internet access is not available.
It’s awesome and it’s free! If you want a comprehensive menstrual calender, this is it. Do you have an app for that?
photo credit: FertilityFriend.com