As a mother, it’s hard to find time to add style into our already busy and hectic day. We don’t have the luxury of time to put a lot of thought into what we wear.
So, when you’re looking for a way to dress up an otherwise drab outfit, a scarf or pashmina is a great way to do that. You can take a jeans and tee look and spruce it up with the color or pattern on a pashmina or scarf. Dressed in a solid maxi-dress? Add a printed scarf to step up your look.
Why We Love Scarves and Pashminas:
- They add a pop of color to any outfit
- They add dimension and patterns to an otherwise drab look
- On a blustery day, they can provide an additional layer of warmth
- They add an element of sophistication and can dress up a more casual look
How to Wear Scarves and Pashminas:
- Wrapped around your shoulders as a shawl to add an additional layer of warmth on a cool spring or fall evening.
- Tie as a scarf – see 12 ways modeled below.
Source: Cable Car Couture
Use the above guide as a way to add variety to your scarf and pashmina tying. As you find scarfs in colors and prints that you like, pick them up and add them into your collection. Make sure to pick up scarfs of varying textures, fabrics and materials that are fitting for the varying seasons – that way you can work the trend for most temperatures.
What are your favorite scarf colors and patterns?