I love lazy Sundays, especially spent amongst friends talking about everything under the sun. Add to the mix good food and drink and you have a recipe for a beautiful day spent with amazing people: the kind of day that will bear sweet memories for many years to come.
But to start, we need a scrumptious and easy recipe that will have a maximum return in the taste department while not wasting a lot of your morning in the kitchen.
I think this recipe that I found in my local paper for Bacon Brunch Strata is perfect for just such an occasion.
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Â½ container sour cream
- 1 bag of frozen hash browns
- 1 diced onion
- 1 pound of cooked bacon then diced
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch-baking pan. In a bowl, combine the soup and sour cream and set it aside.
- Spread the hash browns on the bottom of the pan. Spoon the sour cream/ mushroom soup mixture over the hash browns. Sprinkle the onions and bacon over the top and then sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Serve with fresh fruit on the side and a mimosa. Garnish with fabulous conversation.
What is your favorite brunch recipe?
Photo Source: ElPablo